Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I think it's done

Just as I thought, it went through several iterations before it got to this point. I thought it was done and then had to cut two tracks out to make it fit on an audio CD (sorry Ladyhawke and The Jealous Girlfriends....it happens).

I think this is the final list. I don't usually do a full commentary about each track but maybe this year will be different. Since I have time on my hands and all.


01. awesome color - come and dance
02. the black keys - strange times
03. people under the stairs - up yo spine (fishbucket pt.3)
04. vampire weekend - oxford comma
05. dirty on purpose - audience in the room
06. the raveonettes - young and beautiful
07. MGMT - time to pretend
08. ra ra riot - can you tell
09. the lonelyhearts - harlequin bands
10. sam champion - jealous shakes
11. the knux - F!RE (put it in the air)
12. the hold steady - both crosses
13. fleet foxes - your protector
14. eagles of death metal - (i used to couldn't dance) tight pants
15. kings of leon - crawl
16. the fireman - dance 'til we're high
17. my morning jacket - i'm amazed
18. frightened rabbit - the twist
19. TV on the radio - halfway home
20. white denim - you can't say

No comments: