Sunday, December 16, 2007

new mix for the holidays

As you may or may not know, each year I put together a compilation of some of my favorite tracks by some of my favorite artists of the last year. I try to make most of the tracks stuff that was released in that year but there are always a few exceptions, and always for good reason (i.e. Joy Division - Atmosphere; since I was listening to a LOT of JD this year when Control came out). It's obviously not comprehensive since I pick up 10-15 new cds each month but it captures some of the best of what's out there right now (IMO) and really is just meant to be a celebration of good music!

download it by right click/save as'ing here

dj joey b
this is ridiculous
december 2007

01. Sloan - Flying High Again
02. Sloan - Who Taught You to Live Like That
03. Spoon - Don't You Evah
04. Howling Bells - Blessed Night
05. The National - Fake Empire
06. Black Lips - O Katrina!
07. Film School - Sick Hipster Nursed By Suicide Girl
08. LCD Soundsystem - Us V Them
09. Phoenix Foundation - Going Fishing
10. Bon Savants - Between the Moon and the Ocean
11. Radiohead - Reckoner
12. Matthew Dear - Shy
13. The White Stripes - I'm Slowly Turning Into You
14. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - American X
15. The National - Apartment Story
16. Yeasayer - Worms
17. Frightened Rabbit - Behave!
18. Joy Division - Atmosphere

No comments: